Hard Reset LG H540 G4 Stylus
How to factory reset LG H540 G4 Stylus? How to wipe all data in LG H540 G4 Stylus? How to bypass screen lock in LG H540 G4 Stylus? How to restore defaults in LG H540 G4 Stylus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG H540 G4 Stylus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG H540 G4 Stylus will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- By using Power key switch off the device.
- Secondly, you should keep holding on Volume Down + Power button for a very short while.
- Release Power key when you see LG logo, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- When the Factory Data Reset shows up release all keys..
- In this menu choose "Yes" by using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- In the next step select "Yes" again to begin the process.
- Good job! You are performed Hard Reset operation.
Hard Reset (LG H540 G4 Stylus)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.