Hard Reset LG H540F G4 Stylus
How to factory reset LG H540F G4 Stylus? How to wipe all data in LG H540F G4 Stylus? How to bypass screen lock in LG H540F G4 Stylus? How to restore defaults in LG H540F G4 Stylus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG H540F G4 Stylus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG H540F G4 Stylus will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning power off the LG H540F G4 Stylus.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.You can actvie your LG G6 without any password protection.
Hard Reset (LG H540F G4 Stylus)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.