Hard Reset LG H540T G4 Stylus
How to factory reset LG H540T G4 Stylus? How to wipe all data in LG H540T G4 Stylus? How to bypass screen lock in LG H540T G4 Stylus? How to restore defaults in LG H540T G4 Stylus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG H540T G4 Stylus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG H540T G4 Stylus will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the phone by pressing Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pushing Volume Down + Power button for couple of seconds.
- In the next step release Power key when you see LG logo, hold down the Volume Down and after 2 seconds keep holding once more the Power button.
- When the Factory Data Reset pops up stop pushing all keys.
- Scroll down by using Volume keys to select "Yes" and confirm it by using Power key.
- Then choose "Yes" again by using the same keys as before.
- Nice! The Hard Reset operation will be finished for a couple of seconds.