Hard Reset LG H636 G4 Stylo LTE
How to factory reset LG H636 G4 Stylo LTE? How to wipe all data in LG H636 G4 Stylo LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LG H636 G4 Stylo LTE? How to restore defaults in LG H636 G4 Stylo LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG H636 G4 Stylo LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG H636 G4 Stylo LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by holding Power key for a short while.
- Now start pushing two keys: Volume Down and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- If you see LG logo release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds press the Power button again.
- When Factory data reset pops up release these keys.
- Select "Yes" two times by using Volume rockers to scroll down and the Power button to confirm your choice.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be completed for a moment.
Hard Reset LG G4 - Android factory reset tutorial - video
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.