Factory Mode LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE
How to enter factory mode on LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE? How to open factory mode in LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE? How to get access to factory mode in LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE? How to use factory mode on LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE?
If you would like test the hidden feature of LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE you should enter Factory Mode. Here you can test the hardware features of Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- First of all, use the Power key in order to turn off the LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Success! You are in the expected mode.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work