Hard Reset LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE
How to factory reset LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE? How to wipe all data in LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE? How to restore defaults in LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down one more time the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.