Reset Network Settings LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE
How to reset network settings in LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE? How to restore default network configuration in Android 5.0 Lollipop? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 5.0 Lollipop and fix the network errors in LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE.
- On the very beginning hold the Power button to turn on the device.
- Select Main Menu on Home Screen and Settings.
- After that choose General at the top of the screen and Backup & Reset.
- Then you should select Network Settings Reset.
- Finally, you should select Reset Settings several times.
- Well Done! Wi-FI, Bluetooth and Mobile Data on your LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE have been reset!
How to Fix Network Settings in LG G4 - Reset Network Settings - video
LG G4c Reset Network Settings / Delete Saved WiFi Networks - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work