Soft Reset LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE
If your LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Android 5.0 Lollipop. As a result your LG H650AR G4 Stylus LTE should reboot and start running again.
See the Next method!
- Start by holding down the Power button until you see menu on your screen.
- Then from this menu choose option Power Off.
- You have to wait a couple of seconds.
- Afterwards switch on your device back by using Power key.
- Well done! Your phone is ready to use.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work