How to factory reset LG H731 G4s LTE? How to wipe all data in LG H731 G4s LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LG H731 G4s LTE? How to restore defaults in LG H731 G4s LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG H731 G4s LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG H731 G4s LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8992 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by holding Power button.
- Now start pushing Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- If you see LG logo on the screen release the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and after 2 seconds start holding one more time the Power button.
- When the Factory Data Reset shows up let go of these keys.
- In this menu choose "Yes" by using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Again select "Yes" by pressing Volume buttons to navigate and accept your choice it with Power key
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset LG G4 - Android factory reset tutorial - video