How to factory reset LG H740 G Vista 2? How to wipe all data in LG H740 G Vista 2? How to bypass screen lock in LG H740 G Vista 2? How to restore defaults in LG H740 G Vista 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG H740 G Vista 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG H740 G Vista 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 core will run faster.
- Firstly, use the Power key to turn off the device.
- Now press and push Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep holding on the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You must release these keys when Factory data reset shows up.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
How to Hard Reset LG D852 G3 - Delete All Data in LG G3 - video