How to factory reset LG H798 Nexus 5X? How to wipe all data in LG H798 Nexus 5X? How to bypass screen lock in LG H798 Nexus 5X? How to restore defaults in LG H798 Nexus 5X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG H798 Nexus 5X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG H798 Nexus 5X will be as new and your Snapdragon 808 core will run faster.
- Firstly you should turn off the mobile by pressing Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Afterewards start holding Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- When the Android Image appears on the screen your smartphone you should hold down the Power key for a few seconds.
- When you hold down the Power button simply press the Volume Up key.
- Click Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a couple of seconds.
Hard Reset LG Nexus 5X - Factory Reset in Nexus phones - video
Hard Reset LG Nexus 5X - Nexus Android master reset - video