Hard Reset LG H818N G4 Dual
How to factory reset LG H818N G4 Dual? How to wipe all data in LG H818N G4 Dual? How to bypass screen lock in LG H818N G4 Dual? How to restore defaults in LG H818N G4 Dual?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG H818N G4 Dual. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG H818N G4 Dual will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8992 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the LG H818N G4 Dual by using the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You have to release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.