Soft Reset LG H840 G5 SE
If your LG H840 G5 SE is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Android 6.0 Marshmallow. As a result your LG H840 G5 SE should reboot and start running again. Click here to find out more about soft reset operation.
- First of all, hold down the Power button until you see the menu on your screen.
- Then from this menu choose option Power Off.
- You have to wait a couple of seconds.
- Afterwards switch on your device back by using Power key.
- Well done! Your phone is ready to use.
Soft Reset (LG H840 G5 SE)