How to factory reset LG H845N G5 SE? How to wipe all data in LG H845N G5 SE? How to bypass screen lock in LG H845N G5 SE? How to restore defaults in LG H845N G5 SE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG H845N G5 SE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG H845N G5 SE will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the LG G5 hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys..
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.You can actvie your LG G5 without any password protection.
Hard Reset LG G5 - How to Factory Reset LG G5 (Wipe All Data) - video
Hard Reset LG G5 - How to Remove Pattern Lock in LG G5 - video