Hard Reset LG H900 V10 (AT&T)
How to factory reset LG H900 V10 (AT&T)? How to wipe all data in LG H900 V10 (AT&T)? How to bypass screen lock in LG H900 V10 (AT&T)? How to restore defaults in LG H900 V10 (AT&T)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG H900 V10 (AT&T). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG H900 V10 (AT&T) will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 MSM8992 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning you should switch of the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now start holding Volume Down key and Power key.
- If you see LG logo on the screen let go of the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds press once more the Power button.
- When Factory Data Reset appears on the screen release all keys.
- In this step choose "Yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and Power key to confirm it.
- Again select "Yes" if you want to launch the hard reset process.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be completed for a moment.
Hard Reset (LG H900 V10 (AT&T))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.