Hard Reset LG H918 V20
How to factory reset LG H918 V20? How to wipe all data in LG H918 V20? How to bypass screen lock in LG H918 V20? How to restore defaults in LG H918 V20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG H918 V20. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG H918 V20 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 core will run faster.
- The smartphone must be switched off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- Let go of both keys as soon as the Factory Mode appears.
- Vonfirm process by choosing appropriate options by using the Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset (LG H918 V20)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.