How to factory reset LG H955 G Flex2? How to wipe all data in LG H955 G Flex2? How to bypass screen lock in LG H955 G Flex2? How to restore defaults in LG H955 G Flex2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG H955 G Flex2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG H955 G Flex2 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8994 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down the Volume Down + Power button together.
- As soon as the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Keep holding the Volume Down + Power key utnil you see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Right now your phone should restart and reboot.
- Excellent! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - factory reset using settings - video
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - remove screen lock protection - video