Hard Reset LG H955P G Flex2
How to factory reset LG H955P G Flex2? How to wipe all data in LG H955P G Flex2? How to bypass screen lock in LG H955P G Flex2? How to restore defaults in LG H955P G Flex2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG H955P G Flex2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG H955P G Flex2 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8994 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the phone by pressing Power key for a short while.
- When the device is completely off start pushing Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- When th LG logo shows up on the screen, let go of the Power key, still hold the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Release these keys when Factory Data Reset shows up on the screen.
- From this menu choose "Yes" two times by pressing Volume keys and confirm with Power key.
- Nice! The hard reset operation will be completed for a short while.
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - factory reset using settings - video
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - remove screen lock protection - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.