How to factory reset LG H961N V10? How to wipe all data in LG H961N V10? How to bypass screen lock in LG H961N V10? How to restore defaults in LG H961N V10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG H961N V10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG H961N V10 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8992 core will run faster.
- First of all, power off the LG V10.
- After taht, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- Let go of both keys as soon as the Factory Mode appears.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options by using the Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Success! The factory reset is done.
How to Hard Reset LG V10 H960A - Wipe All Data - video
LG V10 H960A HARD RESET / REMOVE PATTERN / BYPASS PASSWORD - video