Hard Reset LG H968 V10
How to factory reset LG H968 V10? How to wipe all data in LG H968 V10? How to bypass screen lock in LG H968 V10? How to restore defaults in LG H968 V10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG H968 V10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG H968 V10 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 MSM8992 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The smartphone must be switched off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- Let go of both keys as soon as the Factory Mode appears.
- Vonfirm process by choosing appropriate options by using the Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
How to Hard Reset LG V10 H960A - Wipe All Data - video
LG V10 H960A HARD RESET / REMOVE PATTERN / BYPASS PASSWORD - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.