Hard Reset LG it V36
How to factory reset LG it V36? How to wipe all data in LG it V36? How to bypass screen lock in LG it V36? How to restore defaults in LG it V36?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG it V36. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your LG it V36 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the LG logo pops up, do not release Volume Down and push the Power button again.
- If Factory data reset pops up release all keys.
- At the end choose "Yes" two times by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Well done! Now your phone will be unlocked so create new passcode to protect your smartphone.