Hard Reset LG Joy H220
How to factory reset LG Joy H220? How to wipe all data in LG Joy H220? How to bypass screen lock in LG Joy H220? How to restore defaults in LG Joy H220?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Joy H220. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG Joy H220 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8210 core will run faster.
- At the beginning hold down the Power rocker in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should see a factory reset menu on the phone's screen.
- Confirm the whole process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
LG L70 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work