How to factory reset LG Joy LTE H320N? How to wipe all data in LG Joy LTE H320N? How to bypass screen lock in LG Joy LTE H320N? How to restore defaults in LG Joy LTE H320N?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Joy LTE H320N. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG Joy LTE H320N will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Firstly, use the Power button in order to switch off the cell phone.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should see a factory reset menu on the phone's screen.
- Confirm the whole process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
LG L70 hard reset - video