How to factory reset LG K10 2018? How to wipe all data in LG K10 2018? How to bypass screen lock in LG K10 2018? How to restore defaults in LG K10 2018?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K10 2018. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your LG K10 2018 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Down and Power buttons for a short while.
- When the LG logo pops up, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then push once more the Power button.
- Let go of all keys when you see Factory data reset.
- Now select "Yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Well done!
How to Format LG K10 (2017) - Factory Reset in LG K10 - video