How to factory reset LG K10 K410G? How to wipe all data in LG K10 K410G? How to bypass screen lock in LG K10 K410G? How to restore defaults in LG K10 K410G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K10 K410G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG K10 K410G will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that press Volume Down button and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power button, keep pressing the Volume Down key and then press once more the Power button.
- You should see the factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- You ought to wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG K10 - Remove Pattern and Password Lock in LG K10 - video
How to Hard Reset LG K10 - How to Wipe All Data in LG - video