How to factory reset LG K10 LTE K420DS? How to wipe all data in LG K10 LTE K420DS? How to bypass screen lock in LG K10 LTE K420DS? How to restore defaults in LG K10 LTE K420DS?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K10 LTE K420DS. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG K10 LTE K420DS will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off your LG K10 LTE K420DS by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- Next, hold down the Volume Down and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After that you should see the factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use the Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The factory reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG K10 - Remove Pattern and Password Lock in LG K10 - video
How to Hard Reset LG K10 - How to Wipe All Data in LG - video