How to factory reset LG K10 LTE K430? How to wipe all data in LG K10 LTE K430? How to bypass screen lock in LG K10 LTE K430? How to restore defaults in LG K10 LTE K430?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K10 LTE K430. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG K10 LTE K430 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Switch off your phone by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Now start pressing Volume Down button and Power button for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when the LG logo shows up, keep pressing the Volume Down key and then start holding the Power button again.
- Release all keys when you see Factory data reset menu.
- Select "Yes" two times to launch the hard reset operation. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and Power key to confirm.
- Nice! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Hard Reset LG K10 - Remove Pattern and Password Lock in LG K10 - video
How to Hard Reset LG K10 - How to Wipe All Data in LG - video