Hard Reset LG K10+ 2018
How to factory reset LG K10+ 2018? How to wipe all data in LG K10+ 2018? How to bypass screen lock in LG K10+ 2018? How to restore defaults in LG K10+ 2018?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K10+ 2018. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your LG K10+ 2018 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- Switch off LG K10+ 2018 by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step start holding Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- If the LG logo appears, release the Power button, keep pressing the Volume Down and then push once more the Power key.
- Release all buttons when Factory data reset pops up.
- In this mode choose "Yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
How to Format LG K10 (2017) - Factory Reset in LG K10 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work