Hard Reset LG K10 Power
How to factory reset LG K10 Power? How to wipe all data in LG K10 Power? How to bypass screen lock in LG K10 Power? How to restore defaults in LG K10 Power?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K10 Power. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG K10 Power will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- When LG logo appears release the Power button, keep pressing the Volume Down key and then press the Power button once more time.
- If Factory Data Reset appears release all buttons.
- In this menu you must select "Yes" two times by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a short while.
Hard Reset LG K10 - Remove Pattern and Password Lock in LG K10 - video
How to Hard Reset LG K10 - How to Wipe All Data in LG - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.