Hard Reset LG K10
How to factory reset LG K10? How to wipe all data in LG K10? How to bypass screen lock in LG K10? How to restore defaults in LG K10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG K10 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo appers on the screen, release the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After that you should see the factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process twice by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset (LG K10)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.