Hard Reset LG K100DS K3 Dual SIM
How to factory reset LG K100DS K3 Dual SIM? How to wipe all data in LG K100DS K3 Dual SIM? How to bypass screen lock in LG K100DS K3 Dual SIM? How to restore defaults in LG K100DS K3 Dual SIM?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K100DS K3 Dual SIM. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG K100DS K3 Dual SIM will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- Switch off the mobile by holding down the Power key for couple of seconds.
- Start pushing Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds seconds.
- Release the Power key when LG logo shows up, do not let go of Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- When the Factory Data Reset appears you should stop holding all keys.
- Choose "Yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm it.
- In the next step select "Yes" again by using the same keys as before.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (LG K100DS K3 Dual SIM)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.