Hard Reset LG K120AR K4 LTE
How to factory reset LG K120AR K4 LTE? How to wipe all data in LG K120AR K4 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LG K120AR K4 LTE? How to restore defaults in LG K120AR K4 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K120AR K4 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG K120AR K4 LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8909 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now start holding Volume Down + Power button together for a short while.
- When LG logo pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down button and after 2 seconds press the Power key once.
- Release these keys when the LG Reset Mode pops up.
- Here scroll down by using Volume keys to choose "Yes" two times. Press the Power key to confirm it.
- Very good! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (LG K120AR K4 LTE)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.