Hard Reset LG K120E K4 LTE
How to factory reset LG K120E K4 LTE? How to wipe all data in LG K120E K4 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LG K120E K4 LTE? How to restore defaults in LG K120E K4 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K120E K4 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG K120E K4 LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8909 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the LG K120E K4 LTE by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- Let go of both keys when the LG Reset Mode pops up.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The factory reset is done.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.