Hard Reset LG K20 V
How to factory reset LG K20 V? How to wipe all data in LG K20 V? How to bypass screen lock in LG K20 V? How to restore defaults in LG K20 V?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K20 V. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG K20 V will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- If the LG K20 V VS501 is turned on, use the Power key in order to switch it off.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode shows up release both keys.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.You can actvie your LG G6 without any password protection.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.