Hard Reset LG K3 (2017)
How to factory reset LG K3 (2017)? How to wipe all data in LG K3 (2017)? How to bypass screen lock in LG K3 (2017)? How to restore defaults in LG K3 (2017)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K3 (2017). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.1 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG K3 (2017) will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the LG logo appears release the Power key, keep holding on the Volume Down and then press the Power button.
- Release all buttons when you see information about Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step select "Yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
How to Hard Reset LG K3 4G LS450 - Erase Data / Reset Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work