Hard Reset LG K3 4G LS450
How to factory reset LG K3 4G LS450? How to wipe all data in LG K3 4G LS450? How to bypass screen lock in LG K3 4G LS450? How to restore defaults in LG K3 4G LS450?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K3 4G LS450. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG K3 4G LS450 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You have to release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset (LG K3 4G LS450)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.