Hard Reset LG K3 K100
How to factory reset LG K3 K100? How to wipe all data in LG K3 K100? How to bypass screen lock in LG K3 K100? How to restore defaults in LG K3 K100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K3 K100. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG K3 K100 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- Turn off your mobile - hold down Power button for a while.
- Press and hold Volume down + Power button.
- As soon as the LG logo appears, release Power button. Keep holding Volume Down and press one more time Power button.
- When Factory Mode shows up, release all the keys.
- Navigate to "Yes" option with the Volume Down key and confirm with the Power button.
- Confirm one more time.
How to Hard Reset LG K3 4G LS450 - Erase Data / Reset Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work