Reset Network Settings LG K3 K100
How to reset network settings in LG K3 K100? How to restore default network configuration in Android 6.0 Marshmallow? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in LG K3 K100?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 6.0 Marshmallow and fix the network errors in LG K3 K100.
- At the very beginning turn on your phone by pressing the power button.
- At the Home Screen find and open Settings.
- Now you should select General on the top of the screen then Backup&Reset.
- At the last one, scroll down and choose Network Settings Reset. then confirm this action several times.
- Operation completed successfully! Now on your LG K3 Wi-Fi, Mobile Data and Bluetooth settings have been reset!
How Reset Network Settings in LG K3 4G LS450 - Restore Network - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work