Hard Reset LG K30
How to factory reset LG K30? How to wipe all data in LG K30? How to bypass screen lock in LG K30? How to restore defaults in LG K30?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K30. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your LG K30 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- If the LG logo pops up let go of the Power button, keep holding on the Volume Down key and then click the Power key once more time.
- If Factory Data Reset pops up release all keys.
- Now choose "Yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Good job!
How to Format LG K10 (2017) - Factory Reset in LG K10 - video
How to Hard Reset LG K10 (2017) - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work