Soft Reset LG K4 (2017) M160E
If your LG K4 (2017) M160E is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Android 6.0 Marshmallow. As a result your LG K4 (2017) M160E should reboot and start running again. Click here to find out more about soft reset operation.
- Begin by holding down the Power button until you see menu on your screen.
- Then from this menu choose option Power Off.
- You have to wait a couple of seconds.
- Afterwards switch on your device back by using Power key.
- Well done! Your phone is ready to use.
Soft Reset (LG K4 (2017) M160E)