How to factory reset LG K4 Branco K130F? How to wipe all data in LG K4 Branco K130F? How to bypass screen lock in LG K4 Branco K130F? How to restore defaults in LG K4 Branco K130F?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K4 Branco K130F. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG K4 Branco K130F will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8909 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the LG K4 Branco by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- Let go of both keys as soon as the LG Reset Mode pops up.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The factory reset is done.
How to Hard Reset LG K4 - LG FACTORY RESET / FORMAT - video
LG K4 Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock / Format / Hardware Keys Method - video