Hard Reset LG K4 LTE K121
How to factory reset LG K4 LTE K121? How to wipe all data in LG K4 LTE K121? How to bypass screen lock in LG K4 LTE K121? How to restore defaults in LG K4 LTE K121?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K4 LTE K121. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG K4 LTE K121 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8909 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off your cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset (LG K4 LTE K121)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.