Hard Reset LG K40
How to factory reset LG K40? How to wipe all data in LG K40? How to bypass screen lock in LG K40? How to restore defaults in LG K40?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K40. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your LG K40 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a short while.
- If the LG logo appears release the Power key, hold down Volume Down and push the Power button.
- When Factory data reset appears release all buttons.
- In this mode choose "Yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end select "Yes" and press the Power button once.
Hard Reset (LG K40)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.