Hard Reset LG K41s
How to factory reset LG K41s? How to wipe all data in LG K41s? How to bypass screen lock in LG K41s? How to restore defaults in LG K41s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K41s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your LG K41s will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) core will run faster.
- Firstly, you need to use the Power button to switch off the mobile.
- In the second step push Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- If the LG logo appears let go of the Power button, still hold Volume Down and press the Power button for a short while.
- Release all keys if Factory Data Reset shows up.
- Then select Yes by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally choose Yes by using same keys as before.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (LG K41s)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.