Hard Reset LG K42
How to factory reset LG K42? How to wipe all data in LG K42? How to bypass screen lock in LG K42? How to restore defaults in LG K42?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K42. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your LG K42 will be as new and your Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button if the LG logo appears, then press Volume Down, and push the Power key.
- Release all keys when Factory Data Reset appears.
- At the end choose Yes twice by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a short while.
Hard Reset (LG K42)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.