How to factory reset LG K425 K10 (AT&T)? How to wipe all data in LG K425 K10 (AT&T)? How to bypass screen lock in LG K425 K10 (AT&T)? How to restore defaults in LG K425 K10 (AT&T)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K425 K10 (AT&T). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG K425 K10 (AT&T) will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 core will run faster.
- Turn off the phone by pressing Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that press Volume Down button and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, relase Power button, still hold the Volume Down button and then press once more the Power button.
- Stop holding keys when Factory Data Reset shows up on the screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- You ought to wait to complete the operation.
- Success! You are performed hard reset process.
Hard Reset LG K10 - Remove Pattern and Password Lock in LG K10 - video
How to Hard Reset LG K10 - How to Wipe All Data in LG - video