How to factory reset LG K450 X Power (Cricket)? How to wipe all data in LG K450 X Power (Cricket)? How to bypass screen lock in LG K450 X Power (Cricket)? How to restore defaults in LG K450 X Power (Cricket)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K450 X Power (Cricket). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG K450 X Power (Cricket) will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 MSM8909 v2 core will run faster.
- At first, turn off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down one more time the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
How to Hard Reset LG X Power - Erase Everything / Set Up As New - video