Hard Reset LG K5
How to factory reset LG K5? How to wipe all data in LG K5? How to bypass screen lock in LG K5? How to restore defaults in LG K5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG K5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the cell phone, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset (LG K5)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.