Factory Reset LG K5
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LG K5. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from LG K5.
As a result your Android 5.1 Lollipop will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000.0 MB storage and Li-Ion 1900.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in LG K5 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If the display is off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings.
- Select General and then Backup & Reset.
- In the next step tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Then select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! Your phone is ready to use.
Factory Reset (LG K5)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.