Hard Reset LG K50
How to factory reset LG K50? How to wipe all data in LG K50? How to bypass screen lock in LG K50? How to restore defaults in LG K50?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K50. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your LG K50 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that push Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- When the LG logo pops up let go of the Power button, hold down Volume Down and push the Power button.
- If Factory data reset pops up let go of all keys.
- Now choose "Yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally select "Yes" and click the Power key.
- Well done!